Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins
Back to Side Menu (includes search)

Mental Health Resources

Posted on: March 13, 2020

211 is a United way number that can be dialed from a phone like 911 that can help individuals find resources (such as food, housing, medical, financial, clothing, etc) in the community.

If a student is having a mental health emergency, the best advice is for the family to call the Butler County Mobile Crisis number at 844-427-4747. Other options are to call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

A good resource is also the Butler County Mental Health Board at 513-860-9240.