Skip Side Menu to View Content
Side Menu Begins
Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins
Back to Side Menu


Amanda Young - Central Registration/Enrollment

Phone 513-420-4766

Registration hours during the school year are 8:00 am - 3:00 pm


All new enrollees will need to call the office for an appointment to register your child. 

New Residents

If you are a new resident in the Madison Local School District you may visit the Central Registration Office, door 4, 5797 W Alexandria Road, to obtain a registration packet. Most of the registration will be done online.  We will send a link to your email account.

To enroll a child, the parent/legal guardian must have the following information: 

  1.      Completion of registration packet
  2.      Verification of Identity - *Valid driver’s license/picture ID
  3.      Proof of Residency -  One of the following, depending upon your residency situation: 
    1. If you are the homeowner – current utility bill, which includes your name/address, or the purchase contract (if newly purchased) after you have had the closing.
    2. If you reside at Catalina Manufactured Home Community – school verification form which can be obtained from their main office.
    3. If you are building a home within the district – signed contract/statement from the builder, which gives the location of the home and the completion date. Your child will be enrolled for a period not to exceed ninety (90) days.
    4. If you are renting a home/apartment – rental agreement which states your name, property address, name of landlord/address and date of rental agreement. You and the landlord must sign the agreement.

*One important note on residency: If at any time there is a question regarding your residency information, our district resource officer will be in contact with you.

    4. Court documents allocating parental rights, responsibilities or guardianship (if applicable)

*If there is a pending custody situation a student may be enrolled if the parent/legal guardian has a letter/form from an attorney/court official stating that a custody change is in process. At that time, the parent/legal guardian must complete a Temporary Admission form, giving the individual sixty (60) days to supply the necessary custody papers to the Central Registration Office.

  1. Birth Certificate (Official document from the Bureau of Vital Statistics)
  2. Immunization Record (this may be received in records from the previous school)
  3. Social Security Card
  4. IEP, ETR, or 504  (if applicable).


Any form of discrimination or harassment can be devastating to an individual's academic progress, social relationship and/or personal sense of self-worth. As such, the Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age (except as authorized by law), religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information (collectively, "Protected Classes") in its educational programs or activities.

The Board also does not discriminate on the basis of Protected Classes in its employment policies and practices as they relate to students, and does not tolerate harassment of any kind.

Equal educational opportunities shall be available to all students, without regard to the Protected Classes, age (unless age is a factor necessary to the normal operation or the achievement of any legitimate objective of the program/activity), place of residence within the boundaries of the District, or social or economic background, to learn through the curriculum offered in this District. Educational programs shall be designed to meet the varying needs of all students.