Skip Side Menu to View Content
Side Menu Begins
Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins
Back to Side Menu

Kindergarten Registration Information

Amanda Young, Central Registration


Dr. Kelly Wilham, Guidance Counselor


Kindergarten Eligibility: Any child whose fifth (5th) birthday is before August 1, 2024. Madison Local School District offers full-day kindergarten to district residents. Kindergarten is not available for open-enrollment.


Madison Local School District Kindergarten registration packets will be available beginning March 1, 2024 in person at the Central Registration office located at door 4 (Middle School Entrance) of the school building. 8:00am - 12:00pm and 12:30pm - 3:00pm Monday-Friday.


To enroll a child, the parent/legal guardian must provide the following information:  

  1. Verification of Identity—Valid Driver’s License/Picture ID

  2. Proof of Residency

One of the following, depending upon your residency situation   (One important note on residency: If at any time there is a question regarding your residency information, you will be contacted by our resource officer.)

  1. If you are the Homeowner –current utility bill, which includes your name/address, or the purchase contract (if newly purchased) after you had the closing.

  2. If you reside at Catalina Manufactured Home Community – school verification form which can be obtained from their main office.

  3. If you are building a home within the district-signed contract/statement from the builder, which gives the location of the home and completion date. Your child will be enrolled for a period not to exceed ninety (90) days.

  4. If you are renting a home/apartment –rental agreement which states your name, property address, name of landlord/address and date of rental agreement. You and the landlord must sign this agreement.

  5. If you are living with someone else in the district – You must have a current utility bill and picture ID, both with your name and the Madison address. 

  1. Court Documents allocating parental rights, responsibilities or guardianship (if applicable)

  2. Birth Certificate—Official document from the Bureau of Vital Statistics

  3. Immunization Record (This may be received in records from the previous school)

  4. Social Security Card