Central Registration » Home


Cathy Treadway, Central Registration/Open Enrollment

SUMMER HOURS - The Registration Office will be open between the hours of 8-12 and 12:30 - 3:00 on the following dates:

June 3, June 10, June 17, June 24, July 1, July 8, July 15, and July 22.

 Registration hours during the school year: 7:30am-3:00pm

New Residents:

If you are a new resident in the Madison Local School District you may visit the Central Registration Office, Door 4 at 5795 West Alexandria Road, to obtain a registration packet.

To enroll a child, the parent/legal guardian must have the following information:


1.     Completion of registration packet

2.     Verification of Identity

¨     *Valid driver’s license/picture ID

3.     Proof of Residency


One of the following, depending upon your residency situation

A.    If you are the homeowner – current utility bill, which includes your name/address, or the purchase contract (if newly purchased) after you have had the closing.

B.    If you reside at Catalina Manufactured Home Community – school verification form which can be obtained from their main office

C.    If you are building a home within the district – signed contract/statement from the builder, which gives the location of the home and the completion date. Your child will be enrolled for a period not to exceed ninety (90) days.

D.    If you are renting a home/apartment – rental agreement which states your name, property address, name of landlord/address and date of rental agreement. You and the landlord must sign the agreement.

E.    If you are living with someone else in the district – proof of residency from the homeowner (from one of the situations listed above, AND documentation/mail for yourself showing your name listed at that particular address. You and the homeowner must both be present to sign a notarized statement which is available in the Central Registration Office at Madison Elementary School.

*One important note on residency: If at any time there is a question regarding your residency information, our district resource officer will be in contact with you.


4.     Court documents allocating parental rights, responsibilities or guardianship (if applicable)


*If there is a pending custody situation a student may be enrolled if the parent/legal guardian has a letter/form from an attorney/court official stating that a custody change is in process. At that time, the parent/legal guardian must complete a Temporary Admission form, giving the individual sixty (60) days to supply the necessary custody papers to the Central Registration Office.


5.     Birth Certificate (Official document from the Bureau of Vital Statistics)

6.     Immunization Record (this may be received in records from the previous school)

7.     Social Security Card

8.   IEP, ETR, or 504  (if applicable)