Homecoming Parade – 2015 Community Groups
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Line-up - 5:30pm
Parade begins – 6:00pm
Parade route is less than 1 mile.
- Staging for community groups will be held at Madison Township Park.
- Parents will drop off youth participants at the Madison Township Park at 5:30pm and proceed to the Madison Local Schools campus to park and enjoy the parade.
- All teams are asked to create a banner/signs to represent their group.
- Community groups will finish the parade route in the upper parking lot by the youth ball diamonds in designated pick-up areas.
- No cars will be permitted in the pick-up area. Parents will need to pick-up their children on foot immediately following the parade. This is very important for the safety of all parade participants.
- Please have a Coach/Group Representative email AJ Huff to confirm their team’s participation in the parade no later than Monday, September 28th.
- Include group affiliation (MYAA, SAY Soccer, etc) AND grade level in your email.
AJ Huff, Coordinator of School/Community Relations