Cathy Treadway, Central Registration
Donna Gulino, Guidance Counselor
Madison Local School District Preschool registration packets will be available beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2017 in the Central Registration Office at Madison Elementary School door #4 or by submitting a packet request form using the link below.
*Preschool Registration Date:
Monday, March 20, 2017 from 7:00am - 3:00pm.
*No registration packets will be accepted before this time.
Preschool Eligibility: Any child whose fourth (4th) birthday is on or before August, 1, 2017. The preschool program is a half-day paid service of $250.00/month offered to district residents. Preschool is not available for open-enrollment. Preschoolers are accepted on a first-come/first-serve basis with a limited number of available spots. For more information about the Preschool service please call 513-420-4755.
To enroll a child, the parent/legal guardian must provide the following information:
- Completed Registration Packet Accepted beginning Monday, March 20, 2017 at 7:00am.
- Verification of Identity
- Valid Driver’s License/Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- ONE of the following depending upon your residency situation
If you are the Homeowner – current utility bill which includes your name/address
B. If you reside at Catalina Manufactured Home Community – school verification form which can be obtained from their main office.
C. If you are building a home within the district-signed contract/statement from the builder, which gives the location of the home and completion date. Your child will be enrolled for a period not to exceed ninety (90) days.
D. If you are renting a home/apartment –rental agreement which states your name, property address, name of landlord/address and date of rental agreement. You and the landlord must sign this agreement.
E. If you are living with someone else in the district – proof of residency from the homeowner (from one of the situations listed above, AND documentation/mail for yourself showing your name listed at that particular address. You and the homeowner must both be present to sign a notarized statement which is available in the Central Registration Office at Madison Elementary School.
Court Documents allocating parental rights, responsibilities or guardianship (if applicable)
- If there is a pending custody situation a student may be enrolled if the parent/legal guardian has a letter/form from an attorney/court official stating that a custody change is in process. At that time the parent/legal guardian must complete a Temporary Admission form, giving the individual sixty (60) days to supply the necessary custody papers to the superintendent’s office.
- Official document from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Preschool students also need a Physical Form completed by the doctor. If the form is not submitted within 30 days of admission, the student will be excluded from school.
Social Security Card
Please be aware that you may obtain a registration packet from
Madison Elementary School's Central Registration Office
or by submitting a packet request form using the links in the menu.
Packets Available March 1, 2017
Packets Accepted March 20, 2017
For more information call Madison Central Registration at 513-420-4766